If your life
is not at risk because of what you believe, you are probably on the wrong
Adonai says: “… I will bless those who bless [Israel], And the one who curses [Israel] I will curse.” — Gen. 12:3
You will need to download and install the free Greek & Hebrew fonts to properly view and print from this site.
Beit Midrash |
| About Us |
PDF Document Index |
| Torah Study |
Holy Days |
Our Store |
Also known as
Born May 17, 1946, Parkersburg, Wood County, West Virginia
Born Again March 15, 1952, First Christian Church, Parkersburg, West Virginia
• Licensed March 24, 1988 — Christian Fellowship Church, Pleasant Hill, California
• Ordained October 5, 1991 — Camino Community Church, Camino, California
• Marital Status: Widowed
• Married August 24, 1967, to Barbara Gaye Hart, Lafayette, California
• Barbara was Born June 5, 1949, Oakland, California and
• Emergency Planning, Preparedness, and Response
• Natural Health and Healing
• Computers; particularly, computers in ministry
• Amateur Radio (WV8DOC), Wood County Emergency Communications
• Emergency Service Radio Monitoring
• Science Fiction: Star Trek (all versions), Babylon 5, X-files, Dr. Who, anything by Pierce Anthony
• Graduated summa cum laude, valedictorian from Th.M., Th.D., and D.Min. programs
• Maintained a consistent 4.0+ grade point average in all upper division, graduate, and postgraduate studies
• Graduated with honors third in the class from A.A. program with a 3.96 earned GPA
• Declined nomination for inclusion in Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities, 1972, 1973
• Admitted to faculty of Spring Valley Bible College and Seminary while still a graduate theology student
Graduate and Postgraduate Work
• Trinity College of Natural Health, Warsaw, Indiana. Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) candidate, currently enrolled
• Golden State School of Theology, Oakland, California. Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) with a specialty in Bible College Administration and Curriculum Development
• Spring Valley Bible College and Seminary, Alameda, California. Doctor of Theology (Th.D.) with a specialty in Cults and Comparative Religion
• Spring Valley Bible College and Seminary, Alameda, California. Master of Theology (Th.M.) with a specialty in Systematic Theology
• Bay Cities Bible Institute, Oakland, California. Completed 66 of 90 units toward a Master of Arts (M.A.) in Biblical Studies before transferring to Th.M. program
• University of Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California. Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Organizational Management with an emphasis in Church Administration
• University of Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Business Administration
• Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, California. Associate of Arts (A.A.) in Administration of Justice-Peace Officer
• Berean School of the Bible, Springfield, Missouri
• Johnson Bible College, Knoxville, Tennessee
• College of Guam, Agaña, Guam
• West Virginia University at Parkersburg
• National Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals, Winona Lake, Indiana
• DeVry Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
• Contra Costa County Reserve Peace Officer Academy, Martinez, California
• Electronics Training Lab, Emeryville, California
• St. Joseph’s Hospital Medical Center, Parkersburg, West Virginia. Surgical Technician School
• Hewlett-Packard/Sanborn Service School. Advanced EKG Technician School
• United States Navy Service Schools
- Hospital Corpsman
- Neuropsychiatric Technician
- Electroencephalograph Technician
- Electrocardiograph Technician
Primary and Secondary
• Parkersburg (W.Va.) High School, Class of 1963 (last freshman class to attend PHS)
• Jackson Jr. High, Vienna, W.Va. (first class to attend Jackson)
• Neale Jr. High, Vienna, W.Va. (last class to attend Neale as a Jr. High)
B'Nei HaMelech Messianic Fellowship / Family Bible Ministries
Abundant Life Health Ministries
Over 45 years of career experience in management and administration in a wide diversity of business environments. Successfully managed staffs of more than 75 subordinates with annual budgets in excess of $6 million.
Until the summer of 2008 I was probably the most non-political individual that you could have imagined, except for the fact that I have been a staunchly pro-Israel Zionist since my visit to Israel in 1984. The last — make that “only” — political rally that I attended was when my high school band performed for then-Senator John F. Kennedy in front of our county court house when he was campaigning for President. I was 14 years old and could have cared less about politics.
I believe in the Constitution, especially the Bill of Rights. I believe in a very small federal government. I support states’ rights. I believe that our Republic, as designed by the Founding Fathers, was intended to be an association of completely independent states united solely “to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.”
I cannot believe that any of the Founding Fathers ever intended to spawn the massive, intrusive, abusive, and overbearing federal government that we now have. I do not believe that any of the founders of our country ever envisioned a full-time paid Congress, let alone the bunch of corrupt, power-hungry freeloaders who now receive outrageous salaries to hang around in Washington going to fancy society parties and showing up for work half-time (or less), and stealing food from our tables. As I write this paragraph, it is August 12, and the TV news anchor just informed me that every cent that I earned from January 1 until today went to pay for the support of the Federal Albatross that hangs around our necks, and that I can actually keep for myself all the money I can earn from now until midnight December 31, when I once again go back to work for the crooks in Washington.
I live in a state that is so totally dominated by Democrats and welfare-minded individuals (many of whom have been totally provided for by the government for three and four generations — at the expense of people who actually work for a living) that I have had no representation in Congress since I moved to this state in 1993. I have had two occasions to write to Senator Robert C. “Big Daddy” Byrd, who is without a doubt one of the laziest and most corrupt members of Congress who has ever served, to express my views on a specific issue, and I received what appeared to be a form letter prepared by one of his staffers which informed me that the Senator was not at all interested in my opinion, that the people of West Virginia had elected him to rule over them and make decisions for them because they were simply intellectually incapable of participating in the democratic process. This is clearly the same as the “Taxation Without Representation” that triggered our revolution against the British crown in 1776.
Despite the attitude of “Big Daddy” Byrd — which is not so far different from that of most other Democrats of whom I am aware — I am registered as a Republican solely because my state does not allow participation in primary elections unless one is registered with a major party, and I wish to be able to help nominate conservative candidates, who generally share most of my views and who are are usually on the Republican ticket. (Not that this makes any significant difference, since a Republican in West Virginia has about the same chance of being elected as a snowball has of surviving longer than 10 minutes in hell.) There is virtually no Republican presence in West Virginia. They rent a one-room office in a dilapidated building to serve as the “Wood County Republican Headquarters” for about a week to ten days before a national election.
I am not the member of any organized anti-reform group or movement. I have never read the “poll-tested talking points” of either the Republican National Committee or any other group, committee, association, or movement. Except for some Facebook links (which are more for fun than for anything serious), I am not a member of any “grass roots” organization, nor am I an active participant in any organized political group.
As I said above, until the summer of 2008 I was probably the most non-political individual that you could have imagined.
Then I started listening very carefully to Senator Obama and his supporters. He is certainly a charismatic and skilled orator, but other than that one skill, he has absolutely no qualifications or experience to be the President of the United States. He has never been an “executive” of anything. He has never managed a significant, multi-million dollar budget, and now he wants to “manage” a multi-trillion dollar federal budget. He has not even provided a birth certificate to prove that he is a natural-born American citizen, one of the basic requirements to serve as President. He served for several years as a “community organizer” within Chicago’s political machine, best-known for decades for its corruption, during which time he consorted with convicted terrorists, felons, and Communists, all of whom he counted as “friends and advisors.” His parents met at a Russian language class in the 1960’s, his primary “mentor” was an avowed Communist. He has clearly stated his Socialist and Marxist political leanings. He was elected to the Illinois Senate, in which he served less than half-time only long enough to run for the Presidency of the United States. Although he was talking about his “second term” long before he was fraudulently elected to his first term, one is forced to wonder how long he will serve in the White House until it becomes obvious that this is only a stepping-stone to his next target position, President of the United Nations, which office he will likely move to Jerusalem where he plans to rule as self-proclaimed Messiah and Emperor of the One-World Global Government.
After listening to this egomaniacal Marxist “dictator wanna-be” for only about a month, I found myself being transformed into a “radical right-wing conservative.” Then along came ObamaCare, which, to any intelligent person willing to do even a nominal amount of careful reading and research of the facts, is nothing short of a very poorly-disguised plan to take over and nationalize all medical care in our country, only the first step in the Socialization of America. The Obama administration has already effectively nationalized the financial and automotive industries, and the health industry is clearly next in line for government takeover. The government has bankrupted Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, the Postal Service has not shown a profit for decades, massive infusions of federal money into AmTrack have been unable to maintain a viable rail transportation system for passenger service in America. (Before the government takeover of the rail industry, my home town used to be a major transportation hub — now we have no access at all to passenger rail service.) The very best example of the quality of a government-run health care system is the Veterans Administration Hospitals and Clinics and, from my observations as several years as an ambulance driver during which I transported patients to and from Veterans Administration health facilities, I would personally prefer seeking treatment from a veterinary clinic than from a Veterans Administration Clinic.
I do not consider myself either a Republican or Libertarian, most certainly not a Democrat. If I were forced at gunpoint to use a single word to express my political position, I would have to use the word “Constitutionalist.” I have conservative political and fiscal opinions of the way things should be run that are based upon my understanding of the Sacred Scriptures. I read, I research, and — most important of all — I think for myself!
Except where otherwise specifically indicated, the opinions expressed on this website are my own, are sometimes highly speculative in nature and subject to differing interpretations, and rarely reflect the views or opinions of any other organization or individual. Virtually every person will find something on this site with which they take offense or disagree. If you disagree with my opinions, please CLICK HERE before contacting me. If you are offended by this site’s content, click here.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., section 107, some material on this web site is provided without permission from the copyright owner, only for purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research under the “fair use” provisions of federal copyright laws. Except for “fair use” non-profit educational purposes, these materials may not be distributed further, without permission of the copyright owner.
*Ari Levitt is the shem kodesh of Messianic Pastor Dr. Rickard (Ari) Levitt-Sawyer. As the free expression of my religious beliefs, the content of this website is protected under the provisions of the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
In the event of my suspicious demise, let be clearly understood that I am not suicidal. I have, however, received countless death threats from “moderate Muslims” in response to the content of this website. I now have reason to expect retaliation from my own government as well. Here’s why.